Help with LG G3 Apps

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Hello everyone..... I have had numerous sales calls and other blocked calls, call my phone at random times. I have been trying to find an app to use as a Call Blocker. I have tried a few and they don't work for some reason. I used the built in "Call Reject" on my Verizon G3 but after the update, its now gone. Before the update to Lollipop, you could just hold down on the number in your call log and an option was there to reject it. I have Googled it and it seems like VZW and LG removed it. Any help would be appreciated. Just need something that will pickup and Hangup. Thanks

Rayfire

Aug 25, 2014
Visit site
Hello everyone..... I have had numerous sales calls and other blocked calls, call my phone at random times. I have been trying to find an app to use as a Call Blocker. I have tried a few and they don't work for some reason. I used the built in "Call Reject" on my Verizon G3 but after the update, its now gone. Before the update to Lollipop, you could just hold down on the number in your call log and an option was there to reject it. I have Googled it and it seems like VZW and LG removed it. Any help would be appreciated. Just need something that will pickup and Hangup. Thanks

I would strongly suggest to register your phone number to the National Do Not Call Registry found here. That should lessen the number of calls you get.

icu

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site
Best I can do is suggest you create a contact named "Spam". If a call comes in you don't want add their number to this contact. Then in the contact settings check box "All calls to voice-mail" At least you won't be bothered by the calls. Hope this is still an option OK 5.0.

Posted via the Android Central App

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa