Question Possibly multiple user setup??? HELP🥺🙏

Status
Not open for further replies.

Carrie8

Aug 26, 2023
Visit site
Hello to everyone! My name is Carrie. I'm desperate for help/advice being that I'm not technologically inclined AT ALL. What would cause a Samsung Galaxy S21 FE to recieve calls, texts etc, to the phone, but the calls only occasionally appear on the AT&T call/text log? The phone registers 25 calls today but according to the carrier records (I called them to ask and they are stumped) they only show 5 calls on the bill/log. I think there are hidden apps, although I don't see any hidden apps or even an app that would hide apps in the app settings... not even a single calculator app! The calculator that came originally installed isn't even on the phone!? I know the owner has multiple gmails, microsoft, and appears to run everything through Samsung apps. I'm not familiar with the features that the Samsung app offers. The phone has the ability to have 2 phone windows and 2 text messaging windows (not 3rd party but actual stock features that were on the phone at the time of purchase) open at once, with everything going to the same AT&T phone number given to the phone. The phone is not rooted. The only difference I can see vs mine (same type of phone) is the mac address is different and zero wifi is being used. Any and all advice would warrant a giant virtual hug from me because my head hurts from trying to figure it out. If I can figure out how it's being done, I would like to access these features and capabilities on my own phone. The sim appears to be stock...I don't see a dual sim or anything. It's so confusing. Any ideas?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter