YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
How do i know if my phone is rooted? Just got the phone and i placed the google calculator in the bin and csnt seem to get it back?

Posted via the Android Central App

jimgravy

Aug 21, 2011
Visit site
Download ROOT checker from the Playstore. Run the app and it will indicate if your device is rooted. My G3 is and love it!

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
Is rooted good or not i put the calculator in the bin and i cant find the app in the app setting, so i thought i was rooted

There is a tool that can root the phone automatically for you. Forgot what is called. I used it at one point and succesfully rooted my G3. However i went back to stock and waiting for the t-mobile marshmallow upgrade.

YUNG RAPUNX3L

Dec 26, 2015
Visit site
There is a tool that can root the phone automatically for you. Forgot what is called. I used it at one point and succesfully rooted my G3. However i went back to stock and waiting for the t-mobile marshmallow upgrade.

I deleted my calculator that was on the phone by accident by putting it in the remove bin, however I looked in the settings under apps and its not there either???

maclancer

Oct 17, 2015
Visit site
I deleted my calculator that was on the phone by accident by putting it in the remove bin, however I looked in the settings under apps and its not there either???

Are you able to reset the phone to factory level? It's that the calculator app that came with the phone?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87