LG G3 revamped

Raul Huber

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
I'm a very happy former owner of LG G3.

I have to say, I'm from Europe, so roaming feature and functionality across multiple carriers while roaming is a must (I have to travel a lot).

Decided to switch (with a heavy heart) to a GS7. The reason was that the G3 failed to work in Hungary.

I am aware that the new galaxy is in many ways superior to G3, still, I got to use my G3 once again. It's like having your highschool crush on your hands all over again.

I just wonder, how cool would it be for LG to revamp the LG G3 design with higher specs?

For me, I just love the design (I find it brilliant), it still moves great, very responsive and had no major issues with it ( aside from a crashed battery that caused bootloops - fixed it for about 15 bucks).

As a revamp, I can mention that metal body would be nice. Not a fan of fingerprint scanner, so no big issue there.

What do you say?

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Hi! I have a G3 and would love a revamp! Of they improved the software, jacked up the battery, improved the hardware as you said, it would be pretty great! LG has a lot of innovative features (ie, knock code!) that unfortunately seem to get overlooked; but I still think they're a solid contender in the mobile game.