ATT Lg g4 Best Buy preorder

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
I'm anxious so I called my local BB and spoke with the store manager since getting through to the phone department is like pulling teeth...

I was told for my store everything is set for this Friday... and they even had some accessories for it as well with 2 more truck deliveries due by this Friday. They have in stock now for Friday some HD screen protectors and some cases including the Platinum series which are no name Seidio commuter cases with the belt clip..

I have only waited 1 time outside a store for opening and that was for the Captivate a while back, but looks like I'll be at the door when they unlock them this Friday....

Posted via the Android Central App from my HTC m8 till my LG g4 comes in.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I told the mobile rep when I pre-ordered that I would be the first one in the door on Friday (but for Sprint). I just wish they opened earlier than 10 because I just know there will be system issues with activations and I'm sure I'll be there for a while. Oh well, it will be worth it.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
I have a good friend in the Geek Squad and she looked into the G4 today for me. She tells me they have the metallic grey and the blue model ordered but no leather models ordered. Of course I ordered the leather model but those were just for in store stock, regardless she said they were due on the 5th. SO it sounds like there are going to be a lot of people at BB on Friday trying to activate phones. :)

TechGod2014

May 27, 2014
Visit site
Those PT cases are pretty good. I always seem to like them more than spigen, otter or any other case. Espesially the ones with the kickstand. I might need to head to bestbuy friday to pick one up for b work purposes.

brewzer

Dec 13, 2010
Visit site
Got some additional info from my friend. They are getting a truck today and a truck on Friday. She is going to check today's truck to see if my phone came in. I will update everyone when I find out.

Jordan Sheppard

Dec 17, 2014
Visit site
The g4 shipments don't come from a truck. Its a separate fed ex order. Each store will get a set amount of the metallic colors (depending on territory) and will receive extra based on preorders.

Posted via the Android Central App

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Those PT cases are pretty good. I always seem to like them more than spigen, otter or any other case. Espesially the ones with the kickstand. I might need to head to bestbuy friday to pick one up for b work purposes.

Yup... I've started using the PT cases when I found out that they are made for them by Seidio. They usually are about half the cost for the commuter case and are every bit as good. I'll definitely get one for work.

chamomiami

Jan 25, 2014
Visit site
Release day isn't different by carrier? I pre-order at BB with att and they told me to p/u at the store by June 12 here in Miami FL, btw if I have the next plan can I use the $100 gift card to pay the phone or have to be use only for stuff in the store?

MDMcAtee

Jul 4, 2014
Visit site
Release day isn't different by carrier? I pre-order at BB with att and they told me to p/u at the store by June 12 here in Miami FL, btw if I have the next plan can I use the $100 gift card to pay the phone or have to be use only for stuff in the store?

I can't say for a different carriers but AT&T g4 goes on sale this Friday so those who pre-ordered should be able to pick up the phone Friday per Best Buy mobile. The gift card can't be used to pay off a phone on the Next program but can count against the balance if you are paying outright from what my store told me when I ordered mine.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Me2s