Best case options for leather back.

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
I need some help with finding a decent case for my leather back version. I've already got a tiny knick and the nice case that I ordered won't be here for a month. The reviews on Amazon are unclear and all over the place, so I figured that I would check here

Posted via the Android Central App

BobR1908

Jun 17, 2013
Visit site
I need some help with finding a decent case for my leather back version. I've already got a tiny knick and the nice case that I ordered won't be here for a month. The reviews on Amazon are unclear and all over the place, so I figured that I would check here

No case. Putting a case on it defeats the purpose of purchasing in the leather variant.

Crownleyian

Jun 5, 2014
Visit site
Were do you get the knick on the chrome plastic, sorry for asking I'm just researching to see if it's as bad as the Galaxy S4. If it goes white as soon as it get dropped.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Were do you get the knick on the chrome plastic, sorry for asking I'm just researching to see if it's as bad as the Galaxy S4. If it goes white as soon as it get dropped.

No, it was on the leather. It was tiny and I actually can't find it now. I love the back, but I just want to protect it until my leather wallet case gets here in a month

Johnston212

Nov 14, 2010
Visit site
Thanks for the replay and sorry for hijacking your thread a little.

Lol, it's cool. I will probably post pictures of my case when it gets here. It's from etsy, but it is hand made leather wallet case. The guy hand sews the phone case into the wallet so it holds a lot better. It is just taking longer because he has to get the TPU first