G4 Plastic Back Cover

bossfan61

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
I know the leather back covers are all the rage, but does anyone know where I can get the OEM plastic back cover? I just ordered a G4 with the black leather back, but I might not like the slippery and/or center seam issue.

I've checked eBay and have also done a general Google search, but all I'm getting is leather back cover hits.

Thanks!

bossfan61

Sep 22, 2011
Visit site
Yikes, $55 for the plastic case??? I'll just have to wait for a cheap knock-off since I'll be putting my preferred outer phone case over that.

Thanks for the info.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
Yeah, the plastic cover prices are out of control. OEM black leather on eBay now for $34 shipped. Hopefully we start seeing reasonably priced plastic soon.

sswitzer

Feb 18, 2013
Visit site
I know the leather back covers are all the rage, but does anyone know where I can get the OEM plastic back cover? I just ordered a G4 with the black leather back, but I might not like the slippery and/or center seam issue.

I've checked eBay and have also done a general Google search, but all I'm getting is leather back cover hits.

Thanks!

After June 19th you'll see a ton of them for sale from Canadians. We're getting both the black plastic and black leather backs included in our boxes. (Likely I'll be one of those people selling their plastic backs.) I'm guessing they'll be cheap like borsht.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
123dzo