Verizon themes or Smart settings workaround?

crazyralph90

Apr 11, 2014
Visit site
Anybody find any ways? I seen on XDA something about using Any Shortcut and doing that workaround,but it didn't work for my Verizon G4

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
Anybody find any ways? I seen on XDA something about using Any Shortcut and doing that workaround,but it didn't work for my Verizon G4

I can't recall for certain, but that's probably how I got my own Verizon G4 to have themes available. I'm sure that it was actually linked here at some point, though. I don't hang at XDA regularly.

It may be that the workaround was before the update we got to the OS. I can't recall for sure, but if so that may be why it isn't working for you now.

Funny thing was, I didn't even keep it active very long. I still like Nova Prime much better.

TNCattleDog

Dec 21, 2013
Visit site
I asked the same question a couple months ago. There is actually a thread on here about the subject. The short answer is Verizon has disabled the service on our phones and as of now, there is no easy way/any way to get it.

David

KPMcClave

May 16, 2013
Visit site
I asked the same question a couple months ago. There is actually a thread on here about the subject. The short answer is Verizon has disabled the service on our phones and as of now, there is no easy way/any way to get it.

David

That's not entirely correct. Maybe not an easy way, but there was a way. I have the Verizon G4 and was able to enable the removed themes option via the instructions I found in a thread here. As I said in my prior post, though, that may have been before Vzw pushed the update a while back and perhaps it doesn't work anymore. It certainly did at one time, though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mostafakhalaf