Thinking about buying LG3 or LG4

AmitM9S6

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
Hey guys!

I'm thinking about buying LG G3 or LG G4, and I'm still not sure which one should I get...
The main thing that I care about, is the speed of the device, and it's battery life.. I barely care about camera and such...

Now, I know the LG G3 has a better battery life and that LG G4 is stronger, but still..
How weak is the LG G4's battery? could it survive about 13 hours a day ?

The battery is really important to me.. also, I'm not really intrested in switching batteries int he middle of the day..

What do you think should I get?

Thanks!

benchph

Mar 12, 2015
Visit site
battery life is subject to your usage, and we each have different apps, usage habits, network coverage, etc.

So its difficult to say. G4 still has removable battery so just buy a spare one if it is really that important to you.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

AmitM9S6

Sep 26, 2015
Visit site
My G4 has better battery life than the G3. And that's not just what I remember, they are both in use as daily drivers in my house.

From looking up the net on it, and from most of the people I see, the battery life kinda does drain faster than the g3...
It also makes sense, as the g4 is stronger, and has the same battery...

battery life is subject to your usage, and we each have different apps, usage habits, network coverage, etc.

So its difficult to say. G4 still has removable battery so just buy a spare one if it is really that important to you.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
From looking up the net on it, and from most of the people I see, the battery life kinda does drain faster than the g3...
It also makes sense, as the g4 is stronger, and has the same battery...

Well that's not my real world, everyday use experience.

Chipsets get more powerful but also more efficient and technically speaking, the screen is supposed to be more efficient as well.

I don't remember ever getting 6 hours SOT on the G3 and have gotten it several times on the G4.

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Updates have really improved my user experience. My G4 is now consistently awesome. The Super frustrating touch and heat issues which kept coming back aren't a problem any longer.

My G3 was better in almost every way. Sorry I traded it in.

G4 G4 G4 G4

Last edited: