G4 worth $325?

findmyphone

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
I've been using a 2013 Moto x on TMO since cyber Monday 2 years ago. Today, I'm considering picking up a G4 for $325 through TMO. I really wanted the V10 but there's no good deal for it, and I can't see where it's worth $599 for me today. How about it, G4 fans? Is a G4 worth my investing the next two years of my life to it? I know, SD card slot and swappable battery (and even being able to do the wireless charge mod) are attractive or I might be going with a Samsung S6. But other than those perks, will the phone keep me happy? I will say this about the moto x...it has had its ups (small size) and downs (battery life and storage). Problem is there isn't a smaller phone on the US market with expandable storage and swappable battery.

Posted via the Android Central App

Last edited:

7nexus7

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
That is a great deal! I highly recommend it. I'm a little bias, but the phone will easily last you 2 years.

Posted via the Android Central App on my LG G4

Lambertoid

Sep 17, 2013
Visit site
I just picked up the g4 i also had the moto x at once i had the turbo before the g4 i loved my g2 and was upset i passed on the g3 the g4 is very smooth good battery camera is awesome and the screen omg lol... I recommend the g4 especially for that price i paid 410 i believe for mine after installment but out of all phones out to me personally the g4 beat the note 5 that was my options so just my 2 cents ive had a ton of androids all the way back to the g1 lol

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I have the G4 on Sprint currently but I'm going into T-Mobile tomorrow to switch service (they are offering $200 credit/line, that's $1,000 for me) and will hopefully be walking out with 5 T-mobile G4's and after all the credits hit in a couple months, 4 of them will be completely paid off.

$325 is a steal for this phone.

I'd like the V10 but no way is it worth an extra $275.

anon(782252)

May 8, 2012
Visit site
I still see it at $479 on t-mobile website. How or where are you getting it for $325?

Posted via Android Central App

I see $399 and then another $75 off with code Save75. Not sure if they will honor that code in store tomorrow but if they don't I'll just order online.

RandyOhio

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I found it. Took an hour and a half because the order screen was broken, but I ordered another one for my son. Can't beat that price. It's less than the reconditioned ones.

Posted via Android Central App

chocolateyum

Jul 21, 2013
Visit site
Can the phones you buy off the T-Mobile website be used for cricket/at&t 4G LTE too? Cause that is a steal and I'll buy immediately if I can use it.

manusbaldspot

Jan 17, 2015
Visit site
I see $399 and then another $75 off with code Save75. Not sure if they will honor that code in store tomorrow but if they don't I'll just order online.

Tried that today. No go. I may try a different store to see if I can get someone there to do it.

20degrees

Banned
Jun 27, 2011
Visit site
I actually used my jump to get this for $324. It gives me the same phone for $200 less than i owe now and makes my payment jump from $29 a month to $13! Hell of a phone for the price.

findmyphone

Nov 25, 2015
Visit site
It all seemed great until I saw the V10 for 50 bucks through Best Buy/Verizon. I'd have to halve my data plan to match my TMO price, but the phone deal is too good. Or if not the V10, the G4 is a buck. Too good to be true? Or is it?

The real nutty thing is how the prices seem to be dropping daily as each carrier is trying to pick off the other's customers.