Been waiting for a reason to switch back from iPhone

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
Been on both sides of the fence. Been using an iPhone 6S Plus since I can remember. T-Mobile officially launched the LG G6 today so I decided to finally use my Jump! upgrade and get on the wagon. So far, I'm the happiest I've ever been with an Android device.

I was torn between the G6 and the S8 but I've always leaned towards LG in the past even though they're usually overshadowed. LG really knocked this one out of the park.

Anyways, glad to be here yet again to share my experiences and tips I come across. Hope you guys are loving it as much as I am!

Robynsnest

Apr 14, 2012
Visit site
Been on both sides of the fence. Been using an iPhone 6S Plus since I can remember. T-Mobile officially launched the LG G6 today so I decided to finally use my Jump! upgrade and get on the wagon. So far, I'm the happiest I've ever been with an Android device.

I was torn between the G6 and the S8 but I've always leaned towards LG in the past even though they're usually overshadowed. LG really knocked this one out of the park.

Anyways, glad to be here yet again to share my experiences and tips I come across. Hope you guys are loving it as much as I am!

It's like you've escaped the cult. The blinders have been lifted. Welcome back to Android :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38