Best Launcher after trying many. (for g6)

bpe4

Jan 6, 2012
Visit site
I tried it out and 1 hour later I bought the premium. Excellent launcher with even more tile manipulation then the native windows UI.

Tony tata

Mar 13, 2014
Visit site
It seems like once a week I'll go through and try a bunch of different launchers. But I always come back to Nova premium. Just so many great options. My personal favorite.

djrakowski

Q&A Team
May 4, 2011
Visit site
It seems like once a week I'll go through and try a bunch of different launchers. But I always come back to Nova premium. Just so many great options. My personal favorite.

I did that for a while, but finally settled on Nova. In fact, I've used the same backup file to restore my layout on several devices - I'm boring, I know!

deacon33

Jan 10, 2012
Visit site
I've tried Nove (Premium) and Arrow...back to stock after both. I like the knock on/off features and don't want to give them up.

Anu Mantra

Mar 4, 2016
Visit site
Nova Launcher for me. Buy the premium, and it's worth it. I don't remember using the stock launcher since last 3 years, Be it Samsung or LG phone.

darkehawke

Jan 21, 2014
Visit site
I've tried Nove (Premium) and Arrow...back to stock after both. I like the knock on/off features and don't want to give them up.

Nova and Action Launcher still allows knock on/off codes

I usually use those two launchers but trying to go stock for now and despite some limitations, have settled on a layout i like

imnjs

Apr 11, 2015
Visit site
You still can use the knock feature in nova. I use it all the time
By using the notification bar. Sometimes it's inconvenient reaching up there but it gets better after time. The screen off option just turns off the screen and then it takes the power button to wake it back up. Kinda annoying.