What's the worst thing you put your g6 though ?

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
What's the worst and did it survive and if so any damage? Has yours gone swimming?

Mine did it took a 45 min swim the other day in 21\2 ft of water.. Not a issue.......

TylerLV76

Jun 30, 2016
Visit site
Yesterday I put mine in a cooler full of ice and water because I got a high temp warning from it being outside in the sun during a tournament. Everyone around me was complaining because they're phones had the same warnings so I said screw it and tossed it in the cooler. I got some crazy looks and my wife said "wtf are you doing". After a couple minutes I pulled it out and began using it which got a couple questions as to what phone I was using.

I don't recommend going from extreme hot to extreme cold and I'm not sure what the phones rated for. This instance boils down to liquid courage and why I don't drink very often anymore.

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday I put mine in a cooler full of ice and water because I got a high temp warning from it being outside in the sun during a tournament. Everyone around me was complaining because they're phones had the same warnings so I said screw it and tossed it in the cooler. I got some crazy looks and my wife said "wtf are you doing". After a couple minutes I pulled it out and began using it which got a couple questions as to what phone I was using.

I don't recommend going from extreme hot to extreme cold and I'm not sure what the phones rated for. This instance boils down to liquid courage and why I don't drink very often anymore.
That's funny right there !!!! Lol

Thud Hardsmack

Trusted Member
Mar 22, 2015
Visit site

Luckily it's rated for temperature shock. :D

cthunder

May 2, 2011
Visit site
Well, Yesterday morning I was watering the plants and flowers out front. I put my phone on a table filled with potted flowers. After I finished watering out front I starting doing the table and patio. I forgot my phone was on the table and by the time I got to te patio it was soaking wet. I just wiped it off and put it in my pocket.

jeetu4444

Trusted Member
Sep 3, 2014
Visit site
i took my phone in the sea...after i was done swimming...back home rinsed under tap water and phone is working fine...

emscapt47

Trusted Member
Mar 5, 2010
Visit site
I work for my local town. I'm a park Director/security/mgr well we had a kids start fighting a old man(72) so I went over to stop all this. Well long story short we went swimming but my phone wanted to swim longer so it jumped out of my holster.....lol....

jtcannonball

Trusted Member
Jan 24, 2011
Visit site
Wiping my screen off with the bottom of my t-shirt instead of my micro fiber cloth. That's devastating to me, it survived and my stress level has gone back to normal. 😲

razortaz18

Nov 22, 2011
Visit site
Today I left my G6 in my car while while we visited a water park for a few hours. It was 100°F out today and probably closer to 120 or 130 in the car. The phone was literally to hot to hold. Surprisingly the phone performed normally as I fired up Google Maps and Google Music for the drive home though.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress