What does root do

johnbueno7

Jan 21, 2013
Visit site
Look first please save your judgements. I've been in prison for 12 years and well my phone is my everything my tv my dvd my ps1 my connection home and they are sold to us by gaurds illegally for about 1000.00 so to brick my phone would suck. Using the easy root program for the lg optimus elite what would that do just in itself would it erase anything add anything or would that be something i would have to do seperate. i went to prison in 2001 phones didn't even txt so that's my limited understanding of this

Aquila

Retired Moderator
Feb 24, 2012
Visit site
Look first please save your judgements. I've been in prison for 12 years and well my phone is my everything my tv my dvd my ps1 my connection home and they are sold to us by gaurds illegally for about 1000.00 so to brick my phone would suck. Using the easy root program for the lg optimus elite what would that do just in itself would it erase anything add anything or would that be something i would have to do seperate. i went to prison in 2001 phones didn't even txt so that's my limited understanding of this

Root is giving superuser access to the device. This allows you or programs that you give root access to make changes that would otherwise be prevented. By itself it doesn't add or subtract anything in the way of features, but it does add functionality to make wholesale changes to your device. Xda forums and rootzwiki are great places to read about the process, risks and benefits.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress