Phone refuses to turn on sometimes. And when it does it goes into fastboot or just a black screen.

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
It seems like my phone is just going insane. Most of the time it goes into fastboot or just a black screen. It rarely actually boots to the rom or to the recovery like I want it to. Is there something I can do to fix this like wipe the phone out completely and start over with it? Also sometimes when it turns the screen off when it is sitting a minute it decides to not turn back on and everything happens all over again. The stock rom didn't seem to do this all that much but still does it even when it is stock.

Last edited:

willmon22

Oct 2, 2011
Visit site
I know this is a little late of a reply but the best thing to do would be to try a different rom or get it reverted back to stock. As it would seem the problems I had were due to the rom. It went into fastboot randomly and sometimes wouldn't get out of it. I have went through so many different phones now that I haven't really messed with this phone since the time I posted. As not long after I just upgraded to a LG Optimus F3 it is pretty much the same phone except its processor has been upgraded and it has more ram as well I believe.