- 100 Posts
Phone refuses to turn on sometimes. And when it does it goes into fastboot or just a black screen.
It seems like my phone is just going insane. Most of the time it goes into fastboot or just a black screen. It rarely actually boots to the rom or to the recovery like I want it to. Is there something I can do to fix this like wipe the phone out completely and start over with it? Also sometimes when it turns the screen off when it is sitting a minute it decides to not turn back on and everything happens all over again. The stock rom didn't seem to do this all that much but still does it even when it is stock.
Last edited by willmon22; 05-29-2014 at 04:11 PM.
- 06-10-2014, 03:45 AM #2
- By Billy95Tech in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 2Last Post: 06-05-2014, 05:01 PM
- By Flintstone11 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 05-30-2014, 01:14 PM
- By christian729 in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:30 PM
- By Austin Cain1 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:27 PM
- By Jethro Tull in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 0Last Post: 05-29-2014, 03:15 PM