SOFTWARE UPDATE - E98020h

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Using Optimus G Pro on AT&T network. After the update a few months ago, the phone has not performed very well. I was happy to learn last night that there was an update available, which only took a few minutes over wi-fi. The new version is E98020h. So far, the phone seems to work faster and I notice the touch screen is more sensitive again.

cleankutazn

May 19, 2013
Visit site
On the att website it says update to android 4.4 and improved security. I thought we already updated to 4.4? The update is only 5mb so it doesn't look like much.

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Does it address the screen brightness issues? Either the auto-brightness problem (which makes the phone nearly unusable) or with the video too dark problem (video that played fine before the kitkat update),

Posted via Android Central App

Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Post edited. Looks like lockscreen bug ("tap to add widgets" shows up instead of your home screen when you have it set to swipe to unlock) is still there.

Last edited:

Steve Fredrickson

Aug 12, 2014
Visit site
When I first updated my Optimus Pro to 4.4.2 a while back the battery drain was very noticeable and GPS got flaky. Uninstalling/reinstalling Google Maps fixed the GPS problem and the battery drain seemed to be less. This minor upgrade (E98020h) seems to now be creating a battery drain situation again. Anyone else experiencing this?

John Loesch

Oct 3, 2013
Visit site
Have the rooters among us tried to see if DeathStarTelco has locked it down again?

Also seeing significant battery drain that did not evidence itself with the 'F' update as others have reported.

Posted via Android Central App

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Just got "force update" ten minutes ago. Will charge to full overnight and see if the battery drains while phone "sleeps", will also report back any other changes I find, if any.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC

Brad Steele

Jan 30, 2014
Visit site
Better life has decreased by about 10% overall. I'm sadly disappointed in this phone now. Every update since purchase has killed battery life more and more.

Lg0Gpro_2_AC