bad experience with lg optimus g

Gop Goppy

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
i got my phone less than 30 days ago. the glass on the back of the phone is now full of cracks. NEVER DROP IT.
i spoke to LG Canada and they say it is not under warranty even if i never drop it. i told them it is probably a problem when it was manufacture.
there answer it is not under warranty. i have to send it somewhere for a quotation for the cost of the repair.
umm i dont want to loose time with consumer protection or go to court but i know they are wrong
LG BYE BYE never again i will buy a product from that company.
my LG OPTIMUS G is still working perfectly but i feel it was built with cheap material.. dont know now how long will it last.

ab304945

Dec 20, 2010
Visit site
That's why I will never buy a phone that has glass any where else but the screen

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Android Central Forums

Hvacmanjc

May 22, 2012
Visit site
Yup. Its a very over rated phone if you ask me. Very poor support from the OS all the way down to accessories. Will never ever buy another LG product, be it a phone or Microwave..LOL

Sent from my XT603 using Android Central Forums

Gop Goppy

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
your funny. mine is ok so its your fault ...
what a judgement call
apply for a job at lg
my fault was to trust reviews
i should have followed my judgement

Gop Goppy

Feb 23, 2013
Visit site
here is my LG Optimus G with a new design on the back. Glass Crack Style.
by chance on the front it is perfect
and my iphone after a few years .... intact
hope my lg will still work in a few years

Attachments

• IMG_0323.jpg
    IMG_0323.jpg
    962.9 KB · Views: 147
  • IMG_0325.jpg
    IMG_0325.jpg
    818.3 KB · Views: 140
  • CAM00014.jpg
    CAM00014.jpg
    586.4 KB · Views: 137

cmandd

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site
Looks like pressure cracks, you can make out the individual patterns.
Is this the AT&T model? Why did they put a hump around the flash rather than leaving it smooth?

AG007

Mar 25, 2013
Visit site
purchased LG Microwave, had serious problems with the door, company sent a tech to repair had no clue and was rude. Finally he agreed to replace the door and ordered the wrong color. Three days off work for their lousy mistakes. Door just broke again, called them. Do yourself a huge favor, never buy any LG products, they do NOT STAND BEHIND PRODUCT.They fabricate stories why it is your fault. WILL NEVER BUY A LG product again.

hmpto

Apr 29, 2013
Visit site
Hey hey just googled lg optimus g cracked back glass. Because my 14 days old phone just went crack and now it
look just like yours on the photo.
I will try complain to my seller and se what happens. It got to be some kind of pressure fault.

TheyStoleMyName

Mar 5, 2013
Visit site
Ive had mine and dropped it down 5 wood steps to a concrete floor. Its fine. Ive dropped it on other surfaces because i missed my pocket. I dont know why ppl flip out over having glass on a phone, wtf. Its gorilla glass 2. 90% of the phone market out there has it on there screens so whats the difference if its on the back. You can do just as much damage to the front as the back. But since its on the back ppl cry about. Btw thats a pressure fracture. You must have bumped into a corner of something with it in ur pocket. If it was dropped it would have a defined main crack and the fracture from there. Or it was dropped back first onto a pile of jagged rocks. But if your going to complain about it just on the back you could have done the same to the front on any phone.

Sent from my LG-E970 using Android Central Forums

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana