install new rom after flash to pageplus

cfli1688c1

May 10, 2012
Visit site
I have the lg optimus g for sprint, it has the stock rom, 4.1.2. I have rooted it recently and got an online site to remote flash it to pageplus. Everything is working fine.
I would like to install a 4.3 rom on this phone. Would the rom installation mess up the pageplus flash?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
No it should be OK if it's still running sprint software but on page plus network then theoretically you should be OK to flash a sprint ROM if that's what you're asking

Sent from my LG-LS970 using AC Forums mobile app

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Which ROM did you choose I'm on aosp 4.4 KitKat its incredibly smooth...

4MUSKRAT

Jul 2, 2010
Visit site
You can root & swap roms on flashed phones as much as you want. this process usually doesn't(99.9% of the time) mess with the settings that were programed in on the flash. Just a FYI for you guys for the future. Swap roms as much as u want. Now the only thing you will have to fix usually is your mms depending on how the person that flashed your phone put it in. If you want a more permanent way I have a apn-config file that you can edit with your info & paste over the current file thats on the phone & it should stick through changing roms I would think I haven't tried it cause I'm on the same as I was when I changed mine. Works for ALL Verizon MVNO's like Selectel,Page Plus, Next G, I've used it on customer's phones on all of them & mms has worked. Here's a Link to the File & Direction's http://bit.ly/MMSconfigFILEfix

dorkm24

Nov 27, 2013
Visit site
Has anyone been able to get 3G data (not the FAKE 3G icon - when it is still giving 40kbps 1G speeds! :- ) to work on this phone flashed to PagePlus? If so, can you please share which PRL/APNs etc need to be used to get 3G to work?? I have Talk/Text/1G data working fine on PP now... just cannot get 3G. Also, what is the most stable 4.3+ custom ROM out there for this phone?

slinkies

Oct 25, 2012
Visit site
Go download and flash AOSP kit kat 4.4 its stable I've been using it for my daily driver since its release.

thatmann00b

Jan 31, 2011
Visit site
By chance can anyone tell me how to fix data for the LG OG sprint flashed to straight talk data works on stock but when i flash i cant get any data trying to flash omni kitkat rom :(