- 2 Posts
Long time rooted but randomly lost service
Hello, I haven't the slightest clue what may have happened but I greatly appreciate any help. I rooted my Optimus G months ago and haven't had any problems. I didn't flash any other rom on it, I just wanted root access. I woke up this morning and my phone had no service. There were no updates last night and I haven't changed anything so I don't know what could have caused me to lose service. I unrooted my phone then did a factory reset and I still have no service. I do apologize for any noobishness I may have. I should have backed up everything but didn't. I still don't understand how I could randomly have this problem. I did call Sprint and tried their ## codes and nothing worked. Could this just be a hardware problem? I'm a bit nervous to take it to a Sprint repair shop because it was rooted before. Thanks again for any help.
- 2 Posts
Re: Long time rooted but randomly lost service
I'd also like to specify that my wifi does work. I'm not sure if that is important or not but I thought I would share. A lot of information has been all 0's including my meid. I really don't understand why this would happen without any changes being made.
- By ckn71 in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 36Last Post: 01-16-2014, 08:17 PM
- By androidEXO in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 12Last Post: 01-04-2014, 01:26 PM
- By BladedWind in forum Google Nexus 7 (2012) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 5Last Post: 01-03-2014, 07:18 PM
- By darth android in forum Google Nexus 7 (2013) Rooting, ROMs, & HacksReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 02:42 PM
- By bulldogmoe7 in forum Motorola XoomReplies: 3Last Post: 01-03-2014, 11:57 AM