I was finally able to root LGL34c LG Optimus 34c Heres How.

Andrea Popejoy

Nov 30, 2014
Visit site
Just purchased a LGL34c not really liking the kit kat but for the price of the phone cant complain.
First method tried was towelroot v1 then v3 both told me they don't support my phone model.
Second method tried using Impactor as that worked well with my last phone didn't work either.
Third try I used Root Genius root success but after reboot it was gone.
Fourth try after attempts finally success at root and it staying with kingo ROOT. its free. I rebooted PC, and phone disabled data, wifi , used media transfer and usb debugging ran Kingo. AND SUCCESS. then enabled data downloaded super user granted access and done. HOPE THIS HELPS!!!

Prestige0115

Jan 19, 2015
Visit site
Any chance you could provide specifics on the method that worked? I use the phone as my daily driver; but given its limited storage and resources, I'd like to be able to free what space I can.

LASHAUNA TATE

Aug 6, 2015
Visit site
Can anyone explain why it's so difficult to find a root which doesn't involve a P/C for this phone?

And can anyone tell me HOW to root w/o a P/C? I'm not being facetious when I say this. But any directions given will need to be given as if your taking to an 8 y/o from 1985. I has basic competency with all things Android tech.

I've tried towelroot and Kingoroot but both failed.

InfinityBeatz

Feb 26, 2016
Visit site
Can anyone explain why it's so difficult to find a root which doesn't involve a P/C for this phone?

And can anyone tell me HOW to root w/o a P/C? I'm not being facetious when I say this. But any directions given will need to be given as if your taking to an 8 y/o from 1985. I has basic competency with all things Android tech.

I've tried towelroot and Kingoroot but both failed.

I'm trying to find the same, have you found an app like that yet?

Normsjunk

Aug 14, 2016
Visit site
Kingroot also works well. I wasn't crazy about Kitkat either but I'm finding it quite solid and stable. I was not so fortunate with jellybean

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lala2324