Looking for minimalist CM7 theme apk.

Keezy

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Im looking for a nice theme for my rooted Optimus running the latest build of CM7. I want to go for that clean, organized minimalist look with a nice background. You can get an idea of what I mean from here...

1800-green-leaf-desktop.jpg

I want my phone to look extremely similar to that. Any suggestions or good themes you can find?

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
i've also been searching all over the web for a minimalist theme for cm7 .. i wish minimalbread was supported :( but you could try an adw theme for now until you find exactly what you want. i would suggest Just Another Minimal Theme from the market, it's really neat looking. and i think the donation version has some extra features. go on the dev's website to see his other themes. i'll be keeping up with this thread to see if anyone has some nice minimalistic themes :)

right now i'm using the free jamt theme for the notification bar, minimalist_black adw theme, weather widget by advanced clock widget, and wallpaper by Meredith_Farmer on flickr.

bblaze

Android Powered Human
Nov 30, 2010
Visit site
The Moto Theme is pretty decent looking. It can be found here.

This link has a TON of themes that you can look through and find what you're looking for. The themes for our phone will be in the first post. After that it goes into the HDPI themes that won't work for us. That's where I found a bunch of themes for my phone.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty