i did a couple searches and nothing really came up, and i found a bunch of these apps in the market but some seem kinda sketchy...

so how do you guys change the font on your optimus'?
    wazzielu likes this.
    11-24-2011 12:01 PM
    you can use uot kitchen it let you do all kind of stuff
    11-24-2011 12:39 PM
    gRom has zips to change fonts that you just flash from recovery.
    11-24-2011 01:05 PM
    but im using your mom rom, would that matter? sorry if its a silly question, still new to all this haha

and i will give uot kitchen a look

thanks guys
    11-24-2011 01:39 PM
    I use font changer and haven't had any issues. Just have to find the fonts...
    11-24-2011 04:05 PM
    An app called Font Installer *Root* from the Market works for me. It also comes with fonts.
    11-24-2011 05:26 PM
    Yea I saw both in there but went with font changer
    seems to be doing the job
    11-24-2011 07:08 PM
    An app called "Font Installer *Root*" from the Market works for me. It also comes with fonts.
    Thanks for the info on this app. I LOVE it.
    I am currently using the "Evil Genius" font and it is really cool.

Hope everyone has had a great Thanksgiving.

Mav.
    11-24-2011 09:10 PM
    An app called Font Installer *Root* from the Market works for me. It also comes with fonts.
    I have a rooted optimus f7 and have tried ifont , font installer "root" and a couple others with no success i have the font i want to use it is a ttf file but after reboot with those apps no change and i cant seem to find the font changer app else id give it a try please let me know what you guys think and thanks for the help....

P.S. I found font changer and attempted it and yet my font was still not applied
    12-28-2014 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD