SU update

pilot03

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
The SU app recently got updated a couple of days ago and I was checking out the changes. I took a look at the binary and it found a update to 3.1.

Attempted the update, but it always fails when checking if SU will work during the update process. Should it matter or is there a fix for the problem I'm not aware of? :-\

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I got my binary to update after the update a couple of days ago, but since they updated it again, every time I open SU it force closes. :mad:

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Well, they've updated it 3 times in the last 3 days, so they're working on fixing it...just failing miserably :D

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site

duffieldj1

Jan 7, 2012
Visit site
Try going to the google market and updating the super user app again if you are still having trouble, that's what I had to do and it works now

Buddlespit

Wannabe kewl
Jan 27, 2011
Visit site
Switched phone and tablet last night after superuser would not update and would not back out update. Done. Very happy with unexpected performance increase with super SU. :cool:

I've been using it since it came out. If I fresh flash, I'll immediately install SuperSU and Apex Launcher and delete superuser and Trebuchet. One day, I'll automate it with a script...

Pkt_Lnt

yes, that old
Nov 6, 2011
Visit site
I've been using it since it came out. If I fresh flash, I'll immediately install SuperSU and Apex Launcher and delete superuser and Trebuchet. One day, I'll automate it with a script...

I used it off and on, was letting the dust settle for some time first. So many had issues on XDA that I was hesitant. Last night I bought the Pro key and went whole hog. ;)