Clockworkmod Recovery Bootloop!!!!!

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I am dealing with this bootloop problem on my lg optimus s. I have tried nearly all I could do and nothing is working..

I cannot flash anything onto it because no matter what button i press on my phone nothing selects, its really frustrating because im out of town and if I dont get this fixed im ed!!!

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Well, I downloaded it then it seemed to risky. Therefore I never actually downloaded any roms or used them. Last night while I was on the computer my phone ramdomly shut off and went into recovery, I thought nothing of it until this morning when I could get it out

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I really need this fixed now! I am out of town without a phone or someone I know, all my numbers are in my contacts on the phone!!!

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
I let rom manager do it.

But how do I select options on the recovery mode when its not working for me? I click the camera button and it just blinks then hovers over reboot system now.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
I let rom manager do it.

But how do I select options on the recovery mode when its not working for me? I click the camera button and it just flashes then hovers over reboot system now.

Ok, as you know now, rom manager is bad news. Does pressing the menu button select anything or is it not doing anything?

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
it recognizes it when I turn it off and allow it to charge, and never used adb before.

I dont care if its long and hard I need this fixed before I get stuck in this city.

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Ugh...

Ok, so, you can't boot into your rom at all, and the recovery won't let you select anything.

One sec, let me check out some links. I've never bricked my phone like this so I'm kinda leading you by what info I've picked up. Brb...

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Ugh...

Ok, so, you can't boot into your rom at all, and the recovery won't let you select anything.

One sec, let me check out some links. I've never bricked my phone like this so I'm kinda leading you by what info I've picked up. Brb...

Thank you so much.

Why is mine so bad though? I don't understand. I installed rom manager and then last night my phone restarted at random.

Idk if this helps but, the button did work once and it just rebooted it. but that was hours ago

Zhara

Queendroid
Apr 4, 2012
Visit site
Rom Manager just does all kinds of bad voodoo to our phones bc they aren't supported. You're lucky you can get to recovery at all, even though it doesn't work.

Alright, this thread you posted in: http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=158673

You were on the right track. To get into emergency mode, turn the phone off completely. Then hold the button combo mentioned in the post (if that combo doesn't work it's something like home+ both volume buttons+ camera+ power, you may need a helper monkey to help you press them all). When you do it right the phone will power on to a screen saying something about emergency mode

This method is the only one I know of that will work when you can't access recovery or android. Try everything you can to get your computer to recognize your phone. If you do, it can be fixed. You may need to install the drivers for our phone onto your computer.

Yunqo

Jul 2, 2012
Visit site
Rom Manager just does all kinds of bad voodoo to our phones bc they aren't supported. You're lucky you can get to recovery at all, even though it doesn't work.

Alright, this thread you posted in: http://forums.androidcentral.com/showthread.php?t=158673

You were on the right track. To get into emergency mode, turn the phone off completely. Then hold the button combo mentioned in the post (if that combo doesn't work it's something like home+ both volume buttons+ camera+ power, you may need a helper monkey to help you press them all). When you do it right the phone will power on to a screen saying something about emergency mode

This method is the only one I know of that will work when you can't access recovery or android. Try everything you can to get your computer to recognize your phone. If you do, it can be fixed. You may need to install the drivers for our phone onto your computer.

Please read what I posted in the thread just now.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non