What happened to HydroROM?

Status
Not open for further replies.

biggjoe

May 25, 2011
Visit site
Hey Everyone,

I've been away for the last few months, so I am totally ignorant to what has been taking place. What on earth happened to HydroROM and Team Hydro?

Is there now a stable/reliable ICS-based ROM that has replaced HydroROM?

Thx.

Sent from my Toshiba THRiVE using Tapatalk 2

koeylondon

Aug 21, 2012
Visit site
Without going into too much detail and getting this post locked, Drew (the dev of HydroROM) is no longer on this forum, so it might be hard to find his work. Might I suggest:

Quattrimus , a stable, ICS based rom with a few legacy bugs. Works great, decent battery life.

TheKraven's Cold as Ice , a stable, ICS based ROM with rolling updated. Don't let the "Alpha" tag scare you, it's crazy stable and well developed. Note that it is the ONLY ICS Rom around here that has the audio routing issues fixed, meaning that when ringers and notifications go off, any music in your headphones stays there (this is a common bug, where notifications cause all sound to be routed through the speaker for ~2 seconds)

DanteROM , a stable, stock based Gingerrbread ROM with great battery life and few glitches. Note the conversation late in the thread about bumping up your minimum clock speed to avoid sleep issues.

There ya go.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo