No longer need my LS670

shivanani

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
EDIT: Found a new home for the phone! No more inquiries please :)

Hi,

I have an LG Optimus S in sweet purple color that I no longer use. I am the sole owner, flashed it a whole heck of a lot, have the MSL (don't know what's it for anymore...), and I think the ESN is clean since I don't know what makes an ESN bad.

I benefited a ton from this forum in making this phone a lot of fun. I thought about selling it but it's older and I don't want to deal with the craigslist crowd. Are there any active devs that need another one for testing and development? I plan on backing up stuff and clearing it's memory before I mail it off this week.

Take care!

Last edited:

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site
Hi,

I have an LG Optimus S in sweet purple color that I no longer use. I am the sole owner, flashed it a whole heck of a lot, have the MSL (don't know what's it for anymore...), and I think the ESN is clean since I don't know what makes an ESN bad.

I benefited a ton from this forum in making this phone a lot of fun. I thought about selling it but it's older and I don't want to deal with the craigslist crowd. Are there any active devs that need another one for testing and development? I plan on backing up stuff and clearing it's memory before I mail it off this week.

Take care!

Have you considered either listing it on our Marketplace, or even Swappa?

Feb 19, 2011
Visit site
Hi,

Take care!
If you just want to donate it, I'd request sending it to thekraven. he does excellent work and doesn't even own one anymore... fixed the 3g on kitkat with a borrowed one. I enjoy seeing what he produces and that's why I mention iit.
otherwise... dunno.

shivanani

Dec 17, 2011
Visit site
I hadn't, I'd rather give it away to someone that'll continue working on this phone, but I'll consider it. I'm not big on waiting for it to move and it'll only be a one time sale so I don't really care to set up paypal, etc just for one phone. Thanks for the suggestion though!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38