Update!

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Feiiiiiiiiiiiining for new updates :-D when are we going to see new updates............

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

gk1984

Jan 4, 2011
Visit site
LG/Sprint haven't really said much about any new updates, couldn't tell you. The Optimus One phones were promised Gingerbread, and apparently that just released or leaked I think? Does that apply to the S? I'm not sure. The One and S and V and so on are so similar that it might.

ROM updates? They're working as best as they can to improve upon what's out there now, but mind you they all do have day jobs and a life too. Android development isn't their primary work. Be patient.

There are plenty of great ROMS out there now, play around a little. The 2.3 ROMS in development have some bugs but are stable. The bugs exist mostly because there isn't a 2.3 release on the Optimus yet to work with. Its not easy. I'm not a dev and I know this.

Besides, why do you feel an update is so important? What's missing? Are you using a ROM now that has something buggy or missing? If that's the case, report it to that ROM's thread.

Updating just to update is like fixing something that isn't broke.

O.a.T.

Dec 14, 2010
Visit site
Feiiiiiiiiiiiining for new updates :-D when are we going to see new updates............

Hmmm? If you want something new, look for a new app that will further customize your phone or add a new capability. If you want a new look, learn how to theme using the UOT kitchen. Or if you want to customize your entire rom to your own liking, learn how to use the Android kitchen.

pitmasterme

Jan 17, 2011
Visit site
Hmmm? If you want something new, look for a new app that will further customize your phone or add a new capability. If you want a new look, learn how to theme using the UOT kitchen. Or if you want to customize your entire rom to your own liking, learn how to use the Android kitchen.

I agree with O.a.T.....play with the kitchens. Takes a few tries to get the hang of them, but it's worth it. :)

xcpefrmreality

May 15, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, 2 days ago I restored back to reborn rom and after about 3 hours I got a notification that a system update is downloaded and ready to install. it all but forced me to install and I really wasn't wanting to so i restored cm7. Was this gingerbread?

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
Hey all, 2 days ago I restored back to reborn rom and after about 3 hours I got a notification that a system update is downloaded and ready to install. it all but forced me to install and I really wasn't wanting to so i restored cm7. Was this gingerbread?

Cm7 I belive it is if im not right correct me but it just have fetures like it

drewwalton19216801

Dec 27, 2010
Visit site
Cm7 I belive it is if im not right correct me but it just have fetures like it

Yeah it wasn't Gingerbread, it was just Joshua playing his games.

Trust me, if there was a Gingerbread update I would already have a rooting guide up and the cooks would already be working on ROMs.

Anybody get that WarGames reference?