ARCHIVED: [ROM][WIP] Unofficial CM7 (Gingerbread) - 8/19/2011

Status
Not open for further replies.

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site
I would reccomend Drew's CM7 builds from this point on. His ROMs will be more up to date and also has many fixes for issues with this particular build. I will be moving to T-Mobile this weekend and working on the G2x. But don't fret I will still have my Optimus and still be developing a vanilla Gingerbread build for it. I'm getting closer to having something flashable that sort of works, lol. Still getting a ton of FC's though.

wow can't wait bro.....have fun with t-mo g2

Sent from my LG-LS670 using Tapatalk

On3wheels

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
T moo...huh...good luck in the fan world, love their device selection but where i'm at the service is terrible...

NARC0L3P5Y

Aug 20, 2011
Visit site
I'm having major issues... #noob here.

Optimus S:

Running Xonia Clockwork recovery

Trying to flash cm7. anyone have step by step instructions. issue comes when flashing cm7 zip.

i go to install zip from sd card. choose latest cm7 zip (unzipped on my root) and I get error 0....

can anyone help with this???

Error: "Can't open /sdcard/update-cm-7.1.0-RC1-IHO-KANG-Signed.zip

(Unknown error: 0)

Installation aborted

Last edited:

graphic1982

Jul 27, 2011
Visit site

Optimus S:

Trying to flash cm7. anyone have step by step instructions. issue comes when flashing cm7 zip.

i go to install zip from sd card. choose latest cm7 zip (unzipped on my root) and I get error 0....

Installation aborted
you might have a bad download, try to download it again (preferably on your PC w/ethernet connection) and see if it works after that.

manny29

May 31, 2011
Visit site

Optimus S:

Installation aborted

You do not unzip anything when download the file

tergazzidroid

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site
I forget where its at, but there is a option, to install unsigned ROM's. I would try that, hopefully, someone who knows more about what im talking about will read this and can guide you in detail. I did so much yesterday, with rooting, flashing, fixing recovery (had the black screen when boot into recovery), then fimally flashed sROM, so my head is a jumble of steps from it all.... Lol

igtheacttka

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site

Optimus S:

Installation aborted

Never need to unzip a rom... and that's a bad download...

me2151

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
I Cant use GPS. it says Please enable a location source(i turned off the wifi and network as a source but left GPS on).It used to work before i did the mod. other than that everything is great. phone is MUCH more responsive. I only have the GPS bug.
I did this mod because i was having the Infamous Wifi problem(Obtaining ip but never connecting) and i dont get that now.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
I Cant use GPS. it says Please enable a location source(i turned off the wifi and network as a source but left GPS on).It used to work before i did the mod. other than that everything is great. phone is MUCH more responsive. I only have the GPS bug.
I did this mod because i was having the Infamous Wifi problem(Obtaining ip but never connecting) and i dont get that now.

I had a problem with GPS on ath3nos last update. Drew's and the kravens ports have GPS working.

ryanh1986

Sep 19, 2011
Visit site
Is there a way to wireless hotspot this ROM? Just flashed from Bumblebee 2.4 and miss being able to access this easily. None of the Ad-hoc apps from the market seem to work.

*edit* NVM I'm an idiot, although as I am typing this my WiFi seems to have quit working. I only get "Error" when trying to enable it or the hotspot option.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sdaservices2000