Internal memory

KMfiremedic111

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
Hello. i Just got the LG Optimus S. I love it! I understand that the internal memory of 512 MB is shared by a lot of things. When my phone is fresh it says I have like 148mb of internal memory. First question. Why so low? Next question as I am adding apps I see that number going down. What happens when I get to zero?? Will I not be able to download apps any longer unless I delete some? I have only downloaded 15 apps so far. What gives? Some one please help. I wish the androids were like the Apple ipod touches and iphones where you can download hundreds of apps and they will all go on the built in memory. This is a bummer so far.

bambam126

Nov 27, 2010
Visit site

the custom rom can help with that alot ..or you can use titanium back up to move apps to sd card that works really well have about 20 plus apps and still 120 mb left let me know if u need help

Reactions: KMfiremedic111

KMfiremedic111

Oct 26, 2010
Visit site
the custom rom can help with that alot ..or you can use titanium back up to move apps to sd card that works really well have about 20 plus apps and still 120 mb left let me know if u need help

Do you need a rooted phone to get Titanium backup? Does it take apps and put them onto SD that normally would not be able to be transfered onto the SD? Won't that mess up the phone some how?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87