Unable to Contact exchange 2010

Bone_Enterprise

Nov 12, 2010
www.digital-ops.net
Alot of the Android based mail programs use WebDAV to connect to Exchange based servers (K-9 Mail like I was going to reccomend to use for instance), as of Exchange 2010 WebDAV is no longer supported by Exchange.
I think currently Touchdown is the only Android based Exchange client that works with 2010 servers, it is a paid app but is one of the best from what I understand.

KSmithInNY

#winning
Oct 7, 2009
Visit site
I just set my work email up last night on my Optimus. The only thing I don't like about it is the stupid lock code.

If your in the mood to root, custom recovery, and flash a rom, ThundeROM has EAS security bypass so you skip the passcode. When I was on HTC and we only had android 2.1 the application lockpicker came in handy but it only works on sense and only 2.1.

I think there may be an app that does EAS by pass on 2.2 but if I recall it's kind of flaky and doesn't always work, requires root, and costs $1. Don't remember the name of the app but I can ask a friend if your interested.

FYI - stuff like this could cost you your job if caught by your IT security team.