WiFi won't shut off Optimus F7 Boost Mobile
As stated, I can't get WiFi to stay off. 3rd party apps won't work to keep it off either.
These are screenshots from "manage apps" Connection Optimizer (even if I force stop it doesn't turn off WiFi and "disable" stays grayed out as do the other options.
And even though I unchecked the box from within More Settings, it doesn't keep WiFi off after I turn it off. It just turns itself right back on no matter what I do.
Sent from my LG870 via Tapatalk 2
- By mrsmumbles in forum SprintReplies: 19Last Post: 11-19-2015, 05:41 AM
- By mattatwar1 in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 4Last Post: 10-30-2013, 01:48 PM
- By jtd123 in forum AT&T Galaxy NoteReplies: 1Last Post: 10-30-2013, 04:33 AM
- By Andy Bell in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 2Last Post: 10-29-2013, 06:42 AM
- By AnswerInAir in forum Android AppsReplies: 0Last Post: 10-29-2013, 02:52 AM