Keyboard Burn In

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
I just noticed today that I have this keyboard burn in on my screen. Anyone else have this issue?

Posted via the Android Central App

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Here is a picture of it. The burn in goes across all 3 pages of my screen. It's also visible on other apps and such.

Attachments

• 44668.jpg
    44668.jpg
    20.5 KB · Views: 102

KillerQ

Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
Did you somehow take that photo with another camera?

If that's a True screenshot, And the 'burn-in' shows up on it, then that means there's something else fishy going on and something eyes the culprit, as burn-in is physical, and is only impacts hardware.... It should never show on a screen shot....

That would be like a Fly landing on your screen and you being able to screenshot the fly to show us...

Odd...

Posted via my Nokia 8210 from the inside of a Kitten.

Last edited:

rdimedic

Nov 16, 2014
Visit site
Did you somehow take that photo with another camera?

If that's a True screenshot, And the 'burn-in' shows up on it, then that means there's something else fishy going on and something eyes the culprit, as burn-in is physical, and is only impacts hardware.... It should never show on a screen shot....

That would be like. Fly landing on your screen and you being able to screenshot the fly to show us...

Odd...

Posted via my Nokia 8210 from the inside of a Kitten.

I took that with a screenshot. I see what you're saying about the fly. What do you think the issue could be?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty