so no deals with AT&T as far as rebate?

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Taking my n7 back tomorrow for v20. I have an s4 but they told me before it had no value. T-Mobile had some deal that lg will email you an echeck if the phone has no value. Anybody know about this deal with AT&T?

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Taking my n7 back tomorrow for v20. I have an s4 but they told me before it had no value. T-Mobile had some deal that lg will email you an echeck if the phone has no value. Anybody know about this deal with AT&T?
Yup......AT&T will give you up to a $695 dollar bill credit if you have Directv service and
port over a number from another major carrier. I am porting over from T-Mobile. They will
give me $23 bucks in bill credits per month over a 30 month period for having Directv. The offer expires on
the 31st of October. That's the deal I am under. Go to their website for more details.

Last edited:

talon1189

Oct 18, 2016
Visit site
Actually for myself buying the V20 through At&t is cheapest for me. If you dig around on there site they have a promotion that pays the customer $695.00 in bill credits over a 30 month period if you are a Directv customer and port in a new phone number from a different carrier. In my case I am jumping over to At&t from T-mobile. I will be getting $23.19 bill credit over the next 30 months. I just have to pay the $135.00 difference from $830.00 and the $695.00 over the 30 month period. I will be responsible for for paying $4.50 cents a month. That is a bargain to say the least. My monthly payment is only $27.67 a month and my bill credit is $23.19. I just got to keep Directv active over the same 30 months to keep the payments in bill credits. I ordered the silver V20 yesterday. It is said to ship on the 24th. I am more than delighted with this kinda deal
smile.png
I have confirmed this saving with 4 different customer service reps. I already had a DIRECTV account for over 10 years :)

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
Actually for myself buying the V20 through At&t is cheapest for me. If you dig around on there site they have a promotion that pays the customer $695.00 in bill credits over a 30 month period if you are a Directv customer and port in a new phone number from a different carrier. In my case I am jumping over to At&t from T-mobile. I will be getting $23.19 bill credit over the next 30 months. I just have to pay the $135.00 difference from $830.00 and the $695.00 over the 30 month period. I will be responsible for for paying $4.50 cents a month. That is a bargain to say the least. My monthly payment is only $27.67 a month and my bill credit is $23.19. I just got to keep Directv active over the same 30 months to keep the payments in bill credits. I ordered the silver V20 yesterday. It is said to ship on the 24th. I am more than delighted with this kinda deal http://forums.androidcentral.com/images/smilies/smile.png I have confirmed this saving with 4 different customer service reps. I already had a DIRECTV account for over 10 years :)
You could pay the difference off if you wanted to lol

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
That is not correct. AT&T has a 200 dollar trade-in promotion for the V20, as long as it is a smart phone, and worth at least 6 dollars.

I traded an Samsung S4 phone, and received 200 dollar credit for the 830 V20.

No matter which carrier used, you can also get the B&O headphones from LG with proof of purchase

Here are the promotions being offered by AT&T:

http://www.lg.com/us/promotions/att

Last edited:

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
That is not correct. AT&T has a 200 dollar trade-in promotion for the V20, as long as it is a smart phone, and worth at least 6 dollars.

I traded an Samsung S4 phone, and received 200 dollar credit for the 830 V20.

No matter which carrier used, you can also get the B&O headphones from LG with proof of purchase

Here are the promotions being offered by AT&T:

http://www.lg.com/us/promotions/att
Thank you. I hope this works for me. When my fiance went to trade in her s4 when we switched to AT&T, they told her it had no value.

Just called my local at&t store, they don't even have the v20 yet. Grrrrrr

Last edited:

jeslevine

Mar 19, 2011
Visit site
Thank you. I hope this works for me. When my fiance went to trade in her s4 when we switched to AT&T, they told her it had no value.

Just called my local at&t store, they don't even have the v20 yet. Grrrrrr

That would be a problem Joey if AT&T doesn't value your smart phone worth at least six dollars. In that case, you need to look at Tmobile, Sprint, and others to see if their promotions will work for you. As I said, they gave me 200 dollar credit for an S4 I had. They valued the phone to be worth 25 dollars, and added 175 dollars for the trade-in value.

I would also make a copy of the promotion and bring it to the ATT store, since not all customer representatives may be aware of the promotions being offered

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
That would be a problem Joey if AT&T doesn't value your smart phone worth at least six dollars. In that case, you need to look at Tmobile, Sprint, and others to see if their promotions will work for you. As I said, they gave me 200 dollar credit for an S4 I had. They valued the phone to be worth 25 dollars, and added 175 dollars for the trade-in value.

I would also make a copy of the promotion and bring it to the ATT store, since not all customer representatives may be aware of the promotions being offered

Thank you very much

rushmore

May 3, 2011
Visit site
Re: so no deals with AT&T as far as rebate?

Yup......AT&T will give you up to a $695 dollar bill credit if you have Directv service and
port over a number from another major carrier. I am porting over from T-Mobile. They will
give me $23 bucks in bill credits per month over a 30 month period for having Directv. The offer expires on
the 31st of October. That's the deal I am under. Go to their website for more details.
That's not a deal for a device. That's a bundle deal cloaked as such. AT&T is $160 higher than Verizon. Seems AT&T are banking on Note 7 users accepting same price as Note 7 when actual retail is obviously much less. Verizon is not giving the devices away, so the apparent retail is around the lowest carrier price.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana