What's YOUR price?

jordankreationz

Oct 17, 2010
Visit site
Apparently I'm getting a good deal. I wondered why everyone was talking about how expensive the V20 is, when for me, on Verizon, it doesn't seem so high. Maybe I got a credit? Idk. So what price are you guys paying for a 64gb Titan V20? Inquiring minds want to know.

BB_Bmore

Jul 8, 2013
Visit site
Apparently I'm getting a good deal. I wondered why everyone was talking about how expensive the V20 is, when for me, on Verizon, it doesn't seem so high. Maybe I got a credit? Idk. So what price are you guys paying for a 64gb Titan V20? Inquiring minds want to know.
First off what's your price? Including monthly bill payments and amount of data allowance. Is mobile hotspot free?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
First off what's your price? Including monthly bill payments and amount of data allowance. Is mobile hotspot free?
Mobile hotspot is included with most limited data plans since you can use your data via the phone or via the hotspot.

lrrowley

Oct 22, 2011
Visit site
From what I remember of what AC posted, Verizon had the best price on the V20. It was under $700 and you could get another $300 off when trading in a phone.

T-Mobile was the next cheapest. I think they are charging $769 and you can get $200 off when trading in a phone.

AT&T is the most expensive, I think it was around $830.

I don't know how much Sprint is charging, someone will have to chime in.

The unlocked version was around $799 I wanna say...

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
$672 -$300 for Verizon G4 trade, -$150 headphones, -$216 savings with their Stylo 2 V offer (already have a line for it, so only out the $24), +$40 activation including both phones. So $46 net for both phones plus whatever taxes are added to that.

pvcleave

Apr 1, 2014
Visit site
I was talking with a AT&T rep in their retention department. His explanation for the AT&T version of the LG V20 being so much more expensive was that they had Direct TV added in. I told him I thought that was a load of crap. We had a long discussion about how many people had both AT&T and Direct TV. He seemed to think it was all AT&T subscribers.

Adam Frix

Nov 29, 2015
Visit site
Considering that I got my V10 for $350 last Thanksgiving...the current $835 out the door, with maybe--MAYBE--a $200 "trade in", doesn't float my boat.