V20 / iPhone 7 / Pixel XL / Galaxy S7 - Comparison

md308

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
Here is a pretty in depth comparison that doesn't seem to be bias at all. I see what you did there. :p

Pretty much agree with everything they said, good and bad, about all four. Thanks for posting.

SupraLB

Oct 28, 2015
Visit site
Great review. Thats the way to have a proper review. Each camera has their strong points and weak points, depending on what type of shot you are taking.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
The Pixel is always HDR+ on. That's why its dinamic range is better than most phones (shoting with HDR off) in comparison tests.
Yeah I know.. That's what the iPhone had going for it years ago.. It had HDR on out of the box and most iPhone users didn't even know what that was.. That combined with their screen and everyone thought it took the best pics.

Ca_lvn

Sep 3, 2016
Visit site
Do you have vzw? If so how is your lte reception compared to other phones you've owned?

I'm with sprint LTE has been excellent , one friends house was 1g but there country and there androids or I phone get the same.
At my house phone shows 2 of 5 dots for phone reception ,but call clarity is excellent out side of my house it's 5 dots
Compared to previous phones I would say LTE is improved

ajb1965

Trusted Member
Jun 14, 2014
Visit site
Very interesting, thanks for sharing this. I like how all three compare. Basically all great cameras, but have things that could be improved upon. Choice is good. Choice is Android lol