No vibrate feedback when typing text?

Blues Fan

Jun 21, 2015
Visit site
I notice when I text I don't get he vibrating feedback when typing when I did with my Samsung devices. Does LG not have this setting? I looked in all the settings and can't find it. I get feedback when I use other apps and that but when texting I don't get the vibrate feedback.

Jeremiah Bonds

Trusted Member
Aug 16, 2010
Visit site
I notice when I text I don't get he vibrating feedback when typing when I did with my Samsung devices. Does LG not have this setting? I looked in all the settings and can't find it. I get feedback when I use other apps and that but when texting I don't get the vibrate feedback.
Are you using the LG keyboard? If so, its in the settings... Mine was on automatically but ya.Capture+_2016-12-12-22-38-51.png

tsarcams

Nov 13, 2014
Visit site

scroll over to the general settings tab, choose language & keyboard, lg keyboard under keyboard & input methods, then more under advanced.

Attachments

• 2831.jpg
    2831.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 16

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress