Nougat Cats

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
Are you playing?

How many cats do you have?
Is that the the Android Easter egg? If so I only got 1. Also, what happened to the flappy bird style game Easter egg from repeatedly tapping the Android version? I can't access it anymore. I think I was able to before the 10i update I did through bridge but it no longer works..

Brent Michael

Apr 16, 2015
Visit site
So figured it out... Kinda. Have the icon in my quick toggles so I can give something fish or treats or whatever but if I hold it down all it does is go to a black screen.. it says "Android Easter Egg" for the window if I go to "recent apps" though so idk..

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
So figured it out... Kinda. Have the icon in my quick toggles so I can give something fish or treats or whatever but if I hold it down all it does is go to a black screen.. it says "Android Easter Egg" for the window if I go to "recent apps" though so idk..
That means you don't have any cats yet. They will show up there as you catch them.

I personally gave up after about 100 due to all the lag it generated.

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site
I've got 30 so far. Mine seem to like at the treats the most but the donut looking one seems to take longer for a cat to come around lol

Mooncatt

Ambassador
Feb 23, 2011
Visit site
I've got 30 so far. Mine seem to like at the treats the most but the donut looking one seems to take longer for a cat to come around lol
Joeykool posted this in the other Easter Egg thread here, which explains the lag issue I had, but they also discuss the times and chances of a new cat. They even broke it down in the comments to show which item gives you the highest chances per hour for a new cat. And I thought I was obsessed. Lol

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.re..._i_know_about_cats_the_android_nougat_easter/

ansa82

Sep 10, 2012
Visit site
I hit edit to get rid of the game not wanting any lag. The plate disappeared and yet this morning I woke to "a cat is here"???? How do you turn this off lol?

Jewels81

Aug 12, 2016
Visit site

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I have so many I can't even scroll down anymore.... It locks up. I just stopped playing it because of that. I have more than 120

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89