I downloaded Page plus' latest PRL: Latest PRL for Sprint Phones / Fix constant roaming problem Current Ver: 52775
and I use CDMA workshop to try and write it to my phone, but I receive an error, any suggestions?
- 10-29-2012, 07:29 PM #2
- 10-29-2012, 09:10 PM #4
- 10-29-2012, 09:23 PM #5
- 10-30-2012, 12:28 AM #6
- 10-30-2012, 09:41 AM #7
I did write it to the roam so i am roaming on verizon but i dont know how to like actually make it my default prl im very new to apst and i browsed around in the program and looked for tutorials but I cant figure it out.
Also now I get a NV_UE_IMEI_I & NV_FAIL_S
is there a way so I can make the phone writable?
- 10-30-2012, 08:55 PM #9
- 10-31-2012, 06:17 PM #10
- 10-31-2012, 06:20 PM #11
Re: PRL help
I'm quite familiar with qpst as well, used it all the time on my opti s. But yea if its listing as your prl in your phones settings, then your good. It should survive reboots as long as you don't do prl updates from the phone settings menu.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2
- 11-02-2012, 03:30 PM #12
Re: PRL help
I put a different ESN on my phone now if I go to get it activated would it actually activate on my Viper or
to the original phone of the ESN?
I don't think I'm breaking a rule, because I'm not asking how to do anything illegal, I'm just asking a question,
if I'm in the wrong please delete this thread.
- 11-03-2012, 04:49 PM #14
- 11-05-2012, 11:06 PM #17
- 11-07-2012, 06:11 PM #18
- 11-07-2012, 06:23 PM #19
- 11-10-2012, 06:41 PM #20
- 11-10-2012, 09:18 PM #21
- 11-12-2012, 02:33 PM #23
- By jpirog in forum SprintReplies: 3Last Post: 08-28-2012, 12:23 PM
- By CuriousNoob in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 12Last Post: 12-11-2011, 09:55 PM
- By SsjAndydroid in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 12Last Post: 11-08-2011, 06:14 PM
- By jonathanlc2005 in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 2Last Post: 06-01-2011, 09:44 PM
- By F34R in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 09-10-2010, 04:51 AM