PRL help

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Sorry i dont want to come off as rude but its against forum rules to discuss phone flashing here.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I did write it to the roam so i am roaming on verizon but i dont know how to like actually make it my default prl im very new to apst and i browsed around in the program and looked for tutorials but I cant figure it out.

Also now I get a NV_UE_IMEI_I & NV_FAIL_S

is there a way so I can make the phone writable?

thenameisnigel

Apr 27, 2012
Visit site
I did write it to the roam so i am roaming on verizon but i dont know how to like actually make it my default prl im very new to apst and i browsed around in the program and looked for tutorials but I cant figure it out.

Also now I get a NV_UE_IMEI_I & NV_FAIL_S

is there a way so I can make the phone writable?

If it successfully wrote, then you're done. That's your only PRL on the phone.

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
I'm quite familiar with qpst as well, used it all the time on my opti s. But yea if its listing as your prl in your phones settings, then your good. It should survive reboots as long as you don't do prl updates from the phone settings menu.

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
I put a different ESN on my phone now if I go to get it activated would it actually activate on my Viper or
to the original phone of the ESN?

I don't think I'm breaking a rule, because I'm not asking how to do anything illegal, I'm just asking a question,
if I'm in the wrong please delete this thread.

Last edited:

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
As long as the ESN isn't linked to the old phone anymore I'm pretty sure you'll be fine. Check it in the old phones settings menu if you can.

wolfygang

Oct 27, 2012
Visit site
When I dial *22898 on my viper the Verizon recording says it can't gather information, but when I do it on my DINC it goes through, I must have messed up flashing.. but I don't know where I messed up this is makign me go crazy lol

gollum18

Oct 10, 2011
Visit site
Its probably a different software to hardware link considering the viper is an lg and the dinc is a HTC.

The process would be slightly different.

n0ve

May 12, 2012
Visit site
Or activate online.....but i believe the process needs a "donor" phone, unactivated cdma phone that you don't need, basically "cloning" that device's esn/sn/etc...to the viper.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87