Blue or Gray

skinnytoo201

Nov 2, 2015
Visit site
What has everyone got?

Had the gray from AT&T. Returned it when I ordered the blue from google last week.

I just got the blue and absolutely love it!

itinj6

Dec 5, 2013
Visit site
Same here. Got the Gray from AT&T thinking that blue would be out of stock for a long time. Returned it the day blue became available and placed my order. Just got it and I haven't opened it yet so I can't comment on the color. Was hoping for a black version but oh well.

DaDoc04

Jun 26, 2010
Visit site
Had grey first.... Returned it for the blue which is basically black unless you are in direct light

The press shots threw me off.... Titanium looked to be darker and bkue looked to be too blue for me... Once the real world pics of the blue started surfacing after release I knew i was going to switch... Glad i did

fdisker2000

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
I was looking to purchase the gray but the only the blue was in stock at the time. I ordered one and received it the other day: it definitely is darker than in the photos and looks almost black.
I am happy with it.

May 3, 2015
Visit site
I was looking to purchase the gray but the only the blue was in stock at the time. I ordered one and received it the other day: it definitely is darker than in the photos and looks almost black.
I am happy with it.

I wish I had known that. I don't like blue. But I would prefer the black. So it might have been better.

evelbug

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
I have the blue and I like it. The color was a big factor in me getting this watch. Like others have said, it is a real dark blue. Just a little bit of blue accent.

Torisen1

Sep 11, 2011
Visit site
I bought the Blue a couple of minutes before it was officially up on the Google store. This watch is so damn pretty.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer