Will the re launched watch come to Verizon?

toolman157

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
It was coming to vzw before it was pulled. Haven't heard if it's going to be offered at vzw this time around. Have a v10 with gear s2 and stuff that works w samsung phone is useless w v10. Hoping I can get the urbane soon!

toolman157

Feb 27, 2013
Visit site
Why yes it will! 499 out right and 449 w contract. Gonna hafta pass for now and get a used one a few months from now for half that price.

RHChan84

Dec 6, 2010
Visit site
I will have to pass on that as well. $499 us say too much and $449 with contract isn't worth it considering ATT is $360 no contract then you get a contract and cancel it and with fees and such, still under $400.

peterfares

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Huh? AT&T's full retail price is $360. You can walk into the AT&T store and buy one without having an account at that price and walk out unactivated.

mdw1995

Nov 17, 2015
Visit site
Nope. I bought the original at the AT&T store. I've never had a contract with AT&T.

Posted via the Android Central App

xendula

Sep 24, 2014
Visit site
Same here, bought it out right, never used it on ATT.

However, if this time around the Urbane is sim locked, you will need to have someone with an ATT voice plan request an unlock code for you, unless something changed in the past year and ATT makes it easier to unlock devices now.

peterfares

Oct 7, 2010
Visit site
Same here, bought it out right, never used it on ATT.

However, if this time around the Urbane is sim locked, you will need to have someone with an ATT voice plan request an unlock code for you, unless something changed in the past year and ATT makes it easier to unlock devices now.

AT&T devices are easy to unlock now. If you paid full price for it you can just request an unlock code by submitting a form online, don't need to be a customer to do so. I'm not exactly sure when this was changed to be so easy but I'd say over a year ago.