No incoming call notification

J_Uneek

Apr 15, 2011
Visit site
Just got an 1st version Urbane non-lte last week. OS version is 6.0.1. and I get every notification besides when someone calls the phone. I assumed this watch would alert me of calls (maybe I'm wrong for that). It shows a notification for a missed call, but does nothing while the phone is ringing. Anybody know what could be causing this and how to get that to work?

KPWilliams

May 9, 2016
Visit site
I'm having the same problem with an LG Watch Urbane (first edition, non-LTE) and an HTC One M8. I ran it up the chain at Google and they sent me to LG. I described the problem to LG and they have told me to send the watch back to them. Just waiting for a week when I don't need the watch to send it in.

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Just got an update to AW 1.5 on my Urbane, and it appears this has fixed this issue. I was having trouble on my 1st Gen Moto 360 as well.

Edit 7/1: Whoops - spoke too soon. I am still unable to get call notifications, I have LG G4.

Last edited:

jhilker

Trusted Member
Sep 21, 2009
Visit site
Well, tried a 2nd Urbane, and still unable to get call notifications, so I was able to pick up a Huawei Watch with metal band from Amazon on Prime Day for $206. After getting 2 updates on the watch, the calls are finally showing up! I could even activate the speaker on the watch to take the calls on the watch. So the Urbane is going back!

kosta_58

Sep 7, 2013
Visit site
I had the same issues on my 1st edition Urbane but fixed it by going into the Android Wear App and under Settings, Blocked Apps Notifications I removed the message and phone apps which were being blocked. Hope this helps.. Cheers

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tivativa