GALAXY A 53 5G WIFI AND WHATSAPP CALL ISSUE (DID YOU CHECK YOUR PHONE?)

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
PLEASE HELP
Hi everyone,
Recently I have changed two A53 phones due to Wi-Fi connection and WhatsApp calling. The problem is with A53 5G, as when the phone is connected to any Wi-Fi connection and when the phone screen is locked and dark/Sleep mode and someone calls, the phone doesn't ring or never show any notification. The call goes to missed call. On the other hand it shows my phone as "Calling". During this mode, my each incoming call are missed. I have tried each and every trick and used all options, even SAMSUNG authorized experts checked the phone with Remote Access and they said ALL OK and there is no problem inside the phone. PLZ HELP ME ON THE ISSUE.

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
Hi there, Not the WiFi Calling, I mean the internet connectivity through WiFi and then using WhatsApp. Rest WhatsApp all features working fine but the problem is only with Call.

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
Yes, Not using any VPN. Router and phone restarted several times.

One request plz. Can you plz check with any other member having A53 5G? As this is my 2nd phone with same model and giving same problem. May be it is a bug and need an update..

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
No . Normal mode. Also no restrictions for WhatsApp even if in Battery Saving Mode.

Sir just to summarise.. As soon the phone screen is locked and get dark. After a minute or two it behaves like I mentioned earlier.
The possible reason is that besides all options, the sleep mode disable the connectivity. And upon any incoming call it doesn't awake the connectivity. But for any incoming text mesg it is OK. The problem is limited to incoming WhatsApp call.

Last edited:

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Yes, Not using any VPN. Router and phone restarted several times.

One request plz. Can you plz check with any other member having A53 5G? As this is my 2nd phone with same model and giving same problem. May be it is a bug and need an update..
Ok just rereading everything so this only with Whatsapp calls on WiFi and data is no issues?
{Sorry at work}

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Exactly. But a while before, I tried on cellular data and the same issue again.
I am very much thankful to you being with me on this.

Take your time plz.
Have you tried uninstall Whatsapp and installing previous version?
Can get from APK mirror just go one version down from yours

Aug 1, 2023
Visit site
Have you tried uninstall Whatsapp and installing previous version?
Can get from APK mirror just go one version down from yours
Uninstalling and installing of the present version several times. But didn't try the ilder version. Also did resets of phone and in the last, replaced the phone with new one.

Sir can you plz share the link for apk so I can download it.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site