Samsung Galaxy Rush (sph-m830)

theyluvmella87

Jan 11, 2012
Visit site
I'm somewhat new to the site, so bear with me. I have searched and searched this site, but somehow i have not seen anything relating to the Samsung Galaxy Rush. Are there any other users on this site or am i the only one? I would love some help on rooting it. It runs ice crean sandwhich 4.0.4

Sent from my SPH-M830 using Android Central Forums

Cory Daehn

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
I am also annoyed by the STILL total lack of attention to this wonderful little phone on AndroidCentral and XDA... Phandroid has a full forum with all the info you'd ever need. :-D

yellowcountry

Oct 24, 2013
Visit site
Aww man going 2days straight i finally rooted the darn thing an because i didnt follow deleting stage right now my phone is BRICKED LOOPT so now im out of a phone but imma find a way. Ijus love this little phone that noone really pays attn to

Erika Kowall

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Hey look in android forums online not thru mobile. Rush all things root it's a whole section just for us. I had the same prob with the boot loop but shabbys thread helped me. But it is very confusing and I made the mistake of not knowing wat these terms n wat all these things meant.

Posted via Android Central App

Erika Kowall

Apr 8, 2014
Visit site
Aww man going 2days straight i finally rooted the darn thing an because i didnt follow deleting stage right now my phone is BRICKED LOOPT so now im out of a phone but imma find a way. Ijus love this little phone that noone really pays attn to

Where did u get the guide to root your phone?

Posted via Android Central App