Was going to buy an iPad but a friend says it won't do what I want it to do. Basically, all I want is to be able to play solitaire while I listen to music through YouTube. Do this all the time on my desktop; my favorite time waster. Don't do much else; check email and browse online. Don't understand this stuff so please give simple, basic answers.
PS: Someone suggested Samsung Galaxy Note because I can have lots of windows open at the same time?
Thanks so much!
- 03-25-2013, 02:19 PM #2
- 03-30-2013, 12:36 PM #5
Re: Which Tablet?
I would like to point out the multi tasking in the ipad and the most android tablets won't let you run youtube and a game at the same time. You can run a regular music playing app like itunes or pandora etc and a game but not a video app and a game.
Sent From My Samsung Hercules
- By gm1997 in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-14-2012, 09:31 PM
- By nickchilds61304 in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 12Last Post: 09-12-2012, 08:26 AM
- By redwind30 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 01-07-2012, 10:35 PM
- By kagenish in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 1Last Post: 05-04-2011, 09:10 PM
- By calz in forum Misc. Android TabletsReplies: 15Last Post: 04-08-2011, 08:03 PM