Charging problem with my Samsung Tablet

Dolphin-Fishh

Jan 23, 2014
Visit site
I've just join the forum and had an unsolved charging problem with my tablet, there's this RED X that always coming up whenever am charging the table which is very annoying and frustrating, the tablet is still under manufacturer warranty which is supposed to be value for money. I've sent it to samsung repairs team for more than three time the problem remain unsolved.
Can anyone help?

Dolphin-Fishh

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
I've just join the forum and had an unsolved charging problem with my tablet, there's this RED X that always coming up whenever am charging the table which is very annoying and frustrating, the tablet is still under manufacturer warranty which is supposed to be value for money. I've sent it to samsung repairs team for more than three time the problem remain unsolved.
Can anyone help?

Dolphin-Fishh
Welcome to the forums!

Is the red X shown in place of the charging icon on the tablet status bar? You might want to consider a few things:
1. A new charger.
2. Different charging port, preferably wall charger if possible.
3. Shut down the device and let it charge.
4. Factory Reset.

Try the above in that order and see if it fixes the issue. Since the manufacturer seems to think the device is OK, at least it appears to be OK with them, it could be an issue with the charger or power source.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty