Is it possible to boot honeycomb onto a Dell Duo?

webcompanion

Feb 16, 2011
Visit site
Hi all -- is it possible to make a live boot CD for the honeycomb version of Android for the Dell Duo tablet (Intel Atom based)? I got Android 2.2 able to boot today but I'm not finding any info on the honeycomb version so far. It looks promising from the promo video I saw on YouTube... IF it can work with the Dell Duo :-\ Thx for your help!

warrench

Mar 2, 2011
Visit site
Dell Duo

Hi all -- is it possible to make a live boot CD for the honeycomb version of Android for the Dell Duo tablet (Intel Atom based)? I got Android 2.2 able to boot today but I'm not finding any info on the honeycomb version so far. It looks promising from the promo video I saw on YouTube... IF it can work with the Dell Duo :-\ Thx for your help!

I also have a Dell duo and I'm intersted in installing an OS on it other than Win, if anyone has honeycomb working on the duo and can point me to a how-to it would be much appriciated.

I' m also interested in hearing from others with a Dell duo and welcome tips and advice for getting the most out of it.

Thanks

Marty_Escarcega

Mar 14, 2011
Visit site
Dell Inspiron Duo & Honeycomb 3.0

I too am wanting to run Honeycomb on my Duo but in Dual Boot mode with Windows 7 so I can have the best of both worlds. Anxiously anticipating 3.0 for the X86 PC platforms.
For now, I have to piddle with my wife's Nook Color running it off the SD card.

Marty

bcruz111

Oct 5, 2012
Visit site
i think we (android fans) should go to dell site (idea storm) and request android on the new dell xps duo 12, i want android to be offcial for dell not just super user mod

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non