Phone Radio

reeved

Jan 9, 2014
Visit site
So just yesterday, I attempted to unlock my bootloader. After softbricking it ._. a few XDA members helped me to get my phone back :DDDD

but i tried to do the "Motorola Protect Your Phone" thing that wont go away from your notification screen unless you do it

I thought it was fine until it said-

"The phone radio is unable to connect to the network. Make sure the radio is on, or if it is on, move into an area with better coverage and try again."

so whats this radio its talking about???

Is it the one that helps me text and call, is it the WiFi because i dont have it on at the moment or is it something else?

Im getting a bit scared because while looking around for solutions to softbricking my phone, i read somewhere that it could ruin your phones radio O:

Can you help????

anon(847090)

Jul 8, 2012
Visit site
So just yesterday, I attempted to unlock my bootloader. After softbricking it ._. a few XDA members helped me to get my phone back :DDDD

but i tried to do the "Motorola Protect Your Phone" thing that wont go away from your notification screen unless you do it

I thought it was fine until it said-

"The phone radio is unable to connect to the network. Make sure the radio is on, or if it is on, move into an area with better coverage and try again."

so whats this radio its talking about???

Is it the one that helps me text and call, is it the WiFi because i dont have it on at the moment or is it something else?

Im getting a bit scared because while looking around for solutions to softbricking my phone, i read somewhere that it could ruin your phones radio O:

Can you help????

protect your phone is online service for finding lost phone https://motorola-global-portal.custhelp.com/app/answers/detail/a_id/95507/action/auth

the unable to connect might be that it couldnt connect to internet. try enabling wifi and try to make a call

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty