Trade my Note 2 for a Moto G?

Sancrya0

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hi all,

I'm thinking of switching my Note 2 for a new Moto G.

My Note has several cracks in it's screen, and it's really starting to bother me. Lately the huge size of the phone is getting annoying while trying to fit it into my pocket and while trying to operate it with one hand.

The Moto G with its 4.7 inch screen seems perfect for me, but even with its higher pixel density it has a slower processor and half the amount of ram.

Should I take the step and switch my Note 2 for a Moto G? What do you guys think?

Sent from my GT-N7100 using Tapatalk

anon(464338)

Aug 29, 2011
Visit site
I don't have a G but I do have an X and I came from the note 2. If you can, I'd get the X, it's a better all around phone with a slightly bigger screen

Posted via Android Central App

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Slow processor? Wel.. Trust me.. This Thing is fast as hell.. Running 4.3
One of the fastest I've used

Sancrya0

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Thank you both for the replies :) I just got the Moto G (The X is not available in my country at this time) and I'm loving it.

It is just the right size for me, the screen quality is stunning and yes, it is indeed blazing fast.

I see no need to spend 500-600 on a flaghip device when you can get something like this. Absolutely great phone!

mtvictor

Dec 8, 2013
Visit site
Thank you both for the replies :) I just got the Moto G (The X is not available in my country at this time) and I'm loving it.

It is just the right size for me, the screen quality is stunning and yes, it is indeed blazing fast.

I see no need to spend 500-600 on a flaghip device when you can get something like this. Absolutely great phone!

I'm glad you joined the moto G family :) enjoy the beautiful screen and the speed.

Valerie meadows

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
I be had my moto g for about 4 days I love it so much. The only con I'd have is that it is very slick and could easily slip out of your hand so I. Recommend buying a case at the same time to be safe I LOVE MY MOTO IT Nothing but a G thang baby

Sancrya0

Feb 20, 2014
Visit site
Hehe, indeed. I also love it being such a new phone. There will be roms and stuff coming up soon which I'm looking forward to (even though I will probably stick with the stock android for the time being).