- 04-18-2014, 05:56 AM #2
- 57 Posts
Re: Sim issues with moto g
Do you have a micro SIM? If you have cut out a normal SIM, see that the card isn't damaged and the shape of the card is right. If you have a Micro SIM, try putting it in the second slot. If it can't recognize, contact Motorola and get your phone exchanged for a new one.
If you don't want to, try contacting Motorola through the Moto Care App (Help) from your phone.
- By econoar in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 34Last Post: 10-21-2014, 06:56 PM
- By Marco Feijoo in forum T-Mobile Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 2Last Post: 06-24-2014, 04:59 AM
- By Joshua Greenwald in forum Samsung Galaxy S5Replies: 39Last Post: 04-27-2014, 12:56 PM
- By Ry in forum Motorola Droid MAXXReplies: 5Last Post: 04-23-2014, 05:40 AM
- By mmurphy85 in forum Moto X (2013)Replies: 4Last Post: 04-18-2014, 12:35 AM