MOTO G 3G problem
The wifi on my MOTO G is able to function ok. However when i switch wifi off, and turn on my 3G , it couldn't connect to the internet , even though the status bar shows 4 bars. android version 4.4.2
anyone knows how to fix?
- 05-05-2014, 12:06 PM #2
- 05-05-2014, 12:08 PM #3
- 05-05-2014, 09:02 PM #5
- 05-05-2014, 09:03 PM #6
- 05-07-2014, 10:30 AM #8
- 51 Posts
- 0 Post(s)
- 0 Thread(s)
Re: MOTO G 3G problem
This sounds like one of the known problems that some Moto Gs have with Kitkat (in some places, connected to some networks - it's a tricky one, or a tricky set of different problems).
Take a look here, but it's a long thread so don't bother reading it all:
You could try posting about your problem there, giving all thr details asked for. Motorola support people will probably pick it up. Some people have had their problem solved, but not everyone. A lot of hopes are being pinned on the next update of Kitkat, allegedly coming soon.
- By Juunas in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 3Replies: 6Last Post: 08-03-2014, 08:57 AM
- By zapfrog in forum AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 5Last Post: 05-17-2014, 06:10 PM
- By kimi21 in forum Moto G (2013)Replies: 3Last Post: 05-07-2014, 03:03 AM
- By Harish Gupta in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 05-06-2014, 03:49 AM
- By jasond43 in forum HTC One M8Replies: 2Last Post: 05-05-2014, 09:22 AM